For centuries, little has changed in terms of parenting concerns, while some have evolved, the core issues seem to be the same. Whether they are in relation to parents questioning their parenting style or searching for answers to the behavioural problems their child exhibits, the WHY? WHAT? HOW? WHAT IF? Questions are the same today as they were ages ago.
Can you IMAGINE the difference it will make and how great you will feel when you have answers to these Parent’s, “50 Most FAQ – Why? What? How? What if?”
No more wondering, no more guess work, get your answers in clear and concise terminologies. This book is like no other, it provides answers to your every question in a convenient and digestible format.
Read the ‘Parent’s 50 Most FAQ – Why? What? How? What If?’ book to discover the answers to:
- How to handle aggressive and disobedient children?
- How to tell if your child is actively listening and understanding what you are saying?
- How to cope with conflict within the family?
- How to say “NO” without feeling guilty?
- How can self-esteem affect a child’s motivation to learn?
- How to get children to help around the house?
- How is self-esteem formed and how to make changes?
- Why some children only respond to anger?
- Who some children feel a need to brag?
- Why is bedtime. Often battle time?
- Why do some children have difficulty with?
- Mixing with other children
- Cling to one or both parents?
- Reluctant to take on new activities?
- Get extremely upset with negatively corrected?
- Always to try please people”
- Overly shy and withdrawn?
- What does it take to discipline your child?
- What does it take to discipline a child?
- What does it mean to be confident?
- What is the importance of conduct?
- What effect does music have on children?
- What is the difference between self-worth and self-esteem?
- What to do if your child struggling with his/her school studies?
- What if your child shows no respect to you or to teachers?
- What if your child is a worrier who constantly has negative thoughts?
- What if your child uses obscene language?
- What if your child is a victim of a bully?
All this and more WHY? WHAT? HOW? WHAT IF? Questions answered!
IMAGINE implementing just one piece of information into your life and revolutionizing your child’s entire life, while replacing the constant struggle and frustration of parenting with content and happiness, as you witness your child’s magical transformation!